The environmental impact of our products is a relevant issue, not only for its development but also for the reformulation of said products.
The evaluation of the nutritional profile of our products, allows us to learn in detail its nutritional components and its impact in health; as well as the possibility of suggesting improvements. All of that align with the worldwide strategy of the WHO about the Diet, Physical Activity and Health (2004) and other international standards, regarding the limitation in the levels of total fat, trans fatty acid, saturated fatty acid, sodium and sugar.
During 2015 we focused on:
- The launch of the new flavours and products with 99 calories per portion.
- Reduction of sodium on the Don Vicente Spaghetti
- Consideration of the use of Stevia for future launches
- Study of stability of vitamins and minerals
- Launch of the Light Breaded Rice